Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dumping Deadbeat Diggers





Many Digg users are using FriendStatistics.com to glean the Dead Beat diggers from their friends list. As many Digg users know you can not Digg over 200 stories a day or you will be permanently banned from Digg. So what is the purpose of having friends with thousands on their friends list? They will not be able to read all their friends Diggs and most likely would not know that you submitted a story. At first I was reluctant to remove anyone from my Friends list. Then I started enjoying the fact that my Friends Activity was showing more Stories that were of interest to me. Now I Digg more of my friends stories and I no longer feel like Friends Activity is a spam machine!
Also remember to check your Friends Favorites and hopefully they will Digg yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent opinions and structured debate are always welcomed, but name calling and personal attacks do not belong here, have fun!