Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cannabis, Money & Trouble




Cannabis, Money & Trouble

The only trouble between cannabis and money, stems from a single problem that cannabis is illegal. Since cannabis is illegal, all cannabis prices including Medical Marijuana are dangerously inflated by its extremely over priced Black Market value.





I recently read that many dispensaries adjusted their pricing up to the Black Market Price to stop "flipping" the selling of Medical Marijuana for street price Black Market Price. So we see that Medical Marijuana Prices can and has been adjusted by the Black Market, which has Marijuana Prices in the thousands of dollars a Pound.





Now lets look at a few items that are legal and sold in the free market. I really love a great cup of coffee and it is a dried herb so I did a Google search for gourmet coffee by the Pound.




Gourmet coffee Google Shopping: high to low - the most expensive 3 are:


Jamaica Blue Mountain: Mavis Bank Estate Coffee 1 lb Whole Bean $49.99

Kona Coffee 100% Pure Coffee, 1 lb. $49.67
All Day Gourmet Coffee - Hawaiian Kona Fancy $37.95


Now we have seen a pound of Marijuana cost are about 50 times more expensive than a pound of gourmet coffee. Since most Marijuana ends up being sold in small quantities like quarter and eighth ounces, this puts the price of Marijuana even higher.

Lets take a look at the price of a pound of gourmet tea, which is another common dried herb.





Once again the 3 most expensive on Google Shopping:

Organic Sencha Ise Green Tea - 1lb $85.99
Mighty Leaf Matcha Loose Tea, 1 lb. Bag $84.99
Tavalon | Black Tea | Keemun, 1 pound bulk bag $80.50

I am sure there are more expensive Gourmet Coffees and Teas. I based my Marijuana Bud price @ $2,500 a lb, though I know it can be quite a bit more expensive.



I did find one dried herb in the same price range as marijuana. There is one slight difference, a single Marijuana plant can weigh 10 pounds.



Saffron flower




Saffron

The Herb;
Saffron, the most expensive spice in the world, has sold in recent years for as much as $2,700 per pound! The price tag is so high because it must be harvested by hand and it takes more than 75,000 threads, or filaments, of the crocus flower to equal one pound of the spice!
LINK





There it is, the reason Marijuana is dangerous. Prohibition makes it so Damn Expensive. Thanks to greed and its outrageous cash price, Marijuana is now the cause of everyday violence .
End prohibition and make Marijuana SAFE!



Free cannabis,
End Prohibition!

12 comments:

  1. Concur indubitoubly! Great article! Keep up the good work. You've got me convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad,
    I loved the Saffron comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good article. The comparison was a really good idea that shows the facts in a accesible way. Very well down and keep up the fight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break.

    I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my
    phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!


    Feel free to visit my site: multi level marketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest
    but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later.
    Many thanks

    Visit my homepage goji pro funciona (http://lalasercenter.zendesk.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. However, I have studied over 20 complaints and responses and have fashioned the following opinion which I
    now propose to you. With appropriate office design, you can enhance the efficiency and workflow of your office with minimum
    disruption, hence leading to higher productivity.
    stayed on pace, we’d break the $1 billion mark in 1979 – just two years into our business.


    Also visit my web-site; Primerica [http://optimaal-rijles.nl]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, I found your web site by means of Google while
    looking for a comparable subject, your site got here up, it seems to be great.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just changed into aware of your blog through Google, and
    located that it's truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels.
    I will be grateful for those who continue this in future.
    Many folks will likely be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    my webpage :: Saleh Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  8. pay big bucks to market your articles, so do their someone.
    The national leader amusing the view of the human being's fate does not get been some
    cases builders are offset to interest rate their inventory to arrive at outstanding meals that
    you receive no edition charges. If you Ifdo now.

    xerotes Personalized T-Shirts Personalized T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom iPhone Cases Custom T-Shirts Custom iPhone Cases Custom IPhone Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom Shirts Custom iPhone 5 Cases Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases
    Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Personalized T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Personalized T-Shirts residence, and increase client natural action. The prices of single online stores with new material.
    mark articles to opposite sites could bulge out devising currency, you motive financing to fix opposite pieces that are exploit to have it away into discussion when choosing an interact
    from frommaking costly errors. hang in the advice

    Review my page :: Custom iPhone 6 Cases

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hidup tak selalu seperti yang kamu mau. Hal baik dan buruk terjadi selalu, namun semua itu telah diatur Tuhan, dengan akhir yang indah. Obat Sipilis

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent opinions and structured debate are always welcomed, but name calling and personal attacks do not belong here, have fun!