Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today the world watches the Vote on Prop 19


I saw this quote at Reddit earlier this November Election day. I feel that this simply describes how cannabis consumers truly feel about prop 19, the world watches California today!

"Today, at the ripe young age of 50, I made my best vote ever.

Today I voted for sanity, and kindness and compassion over insanity, hate and fear.

Today I voted to move my state ever forward, leading the way for the nation.

Today, with actual tears in my eyes, I voted to legalize cannabis."

LINK: please Redditors vote up the original submission!



I wish I could have cast a vote for 19,
and the Freedoms it represents!

1 comment:

Intelligent opinions and structured debate are always welcomed, but name calling and personal attacks do not belong here, have fun!