Saturday, November 6, 2010

If Marijuana was legal: Outdoor Cannabis Pictorial



Purple Haze & corn on the cob :)

LINK


If Marijuana was legal:
Outdoor Cannabis Pictorial



Hemp & Health



A lone 10 ft plant in Afganistan


A free cannabis plant




Purple Sativa


A Thai Sativa strain


A tranquil herb patch


High up in the Hills



California Hindu Kush (Greenhouse)




Inspecting the crop


A sea of lovely Budz...


Cannabis creativity is most certainly shown here...
1600 X 1200 LINK


Almost Harvest Time


Big Bush



Hindu Kush


Purp's



I have spent my last three generations hiding in basements & closets...

I want to be free, oh how I yearn for open skies...

I long to feel the hot summer winds...

I desire the sensation of sunlight warming me...

I want to feel the cool spring rains...

I need to the stars and the moon...

I dream of warm rich soils to give me strengths...

in the fall my efforts go to my fine flowers...

the first frost makes me shiver and tense...

I am now ripe, fragrant, sticky and dense...

I am that little pot seed, you stuck in the ground last spring...

I am now dry, an will gladly give you a tranquil high...

I will ease the pain of body and soul...

I am a gift to man to help relieve the sufferings of all...

I will bring joy to all who partake of me...

I have been known by many names...

Though I prefer to called by my old name Kaneh bosm

The simple elegance of legal cannabis growing in a garden, is a dream I've had for many years.

2 comments:

Intelligent opinions and structured debate are always welcomed, but name calling and personal attacks do not belong here, have fun!