Thursday, July 1, 2010

Marijuana the Safest Drug in the World

Cannabis Ice Tea
Photo by: nabo




I've had a flu the last two days and its slowed me way down. I will post a few articles of interest which I hope you enjoy!


I have long opposed almost all government agencies including the FCC, the IRS, and the FDA. It was the lying pieces of crap at the US Food and Drug Administration that made this idiotic statement: "marijuana has a high potential for abuse, has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and has a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision".

What absolute nonsense.

LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent opinions and structured debate are always welcomed, but name calling and personal attacks do not belong here, have fun!