Sunday, May 1, 2011

President Obama

I have only recently acquired a working higher than dial speed internet, I am now able to watch youtube video's. That said I was very excited to watch the Presidents 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner, from which I learned a lot.




I now see Obama can crack the most outlandish and pugnacious of jokes and keep a completely straight face. That was something I had not understood before voting for him. I hope he can understand that next election my vote as a cannabis activist who believes in Medical Marijuana will be for some one else. That little joke of his about letting states decide the issue and that he would call off the federal war on MMJ in states that approved it, was not funny at all!




Edit: I found some people did not understand my disappointment in the current  state of affairs of the DEA and Justice Department, so I added this historical youtube of Senator Obama explaining his feelings on medical marijuana.




Link to website with the interview in text


Free Cannabis
End Prohibition Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent opinions and structured debate are always welcomed, but name calling and personal attacks do not belong here, have fun!