Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alaskan Activism Blog gets a makeover today and we commemorate our first year!

I was asked to move my menu to the right hand side of the blog and have articles on the left side to make for easier reading. I thought this was cool until I remembered that had caused a problem. I took a screen shot to show the bigger pics interfere with the menu. I decided that rather the resize all my old pictures it would be simpler and and beneficial (I like some big pics) to move the menu back to the left hand side of the web page.





Since I was playing around in design I changed the template and managed a few other items, added a few new gadgets including the email notification at the bottom of the page. Really I just gave A~A a quick makeover, but it still the same great blog it always was!
While playing around today I realized my blog  was a year old on May 20 2011, I have learned a lot and had some great fun here over the past year!

Free Cannabis,
End Prohibition Now!

Thanks for reading!
AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent opinions and structured debate are always welcomed, but name calling and personal attacks do not belong here, have fun!